Monday, November 20, 2006

New Zealand 2

Yo guys...

just a quick update am i got a synergy meeting in about 15mins....

i had a short break today and i manage to sneak in an hour of fishing with Annie who is one of my team mates daughters. Check out the huge fish we caught!


















For dinner we went to a cafe called 'Origins' and they had LAMB PIZZA! I suppose NZ is all about Sheep... a local told me that the last count is that they have 3 million ppl and 30 million sheep! Not sure if its true or not but that FUNNY!


















This is the great view from the front of Heni's house. Heni is my dynamic leader in synergy for New Zealand. She is a Maouri and she taught me a few words.

Atwahua - Beautiful
Puroto - Handsome aka Chad (hehe!)
Hine - Girl/Young Woman
Hui - Party/Gathering
Kani kani - Dancing
Haere mai ki taku taha - Come to be beside me ;)

No comments: